Friday, June 10, 2011

A wedding and some babies!

I'm amazed at how fast the last few months have gone by.  I've had a few photo shoots, worked on some really interesting projects for the science museum, been glad to have finally have my girlfriend move back to the state after living in Canada for the last two years.  And just last week my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Hudson, making me an uncle!
Juan and Maria
I liked seeing two priests.  The younger one led most of the ceremony and spoke in both English and Spanish.
Maria and Juan invited me to photograph their Syracuse wedding.  They had already been married for a year or so in the Dominican Republic were Juan is from, but they have recently moved to Central New York and wanted another ceremony.  There baby is soon on its way!





Major digs into his first birthday cake

Major is now One year old!  I've had the pleasure of photographing him twice before this, and it has been great to watch him grow.  His birthday party was a lot of fun and a new kind of photographic challenge for me.  I tried to get right in the mix of things and photograph as much as I could from a low angle.  Happy Birthday Major.











That's my sister Lindsay with her new baby boy, Hundson Nathaniel Angell.  He was four weeks early, but still weighted 8 pounds 2 ounces.  I took these photos after Hudson had just came home from the hospital a couple hours earlier.  I plan on taking lots of photos of him through the years.
















A Happy Family: Sean, Lindsay, & Hudson

1 comment:

  1. Hows it feel to be an UNCLE!!! It will be different when Hudson is able to call you Uncle Dusty!

    ReplyDelete