Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter at the Zoo Prt. 2

The juxtaposition of these two photos make this
Siberian tiger's feet look huge.
Panthera tigris altaica
In the hopes of getting a "winning" photo for the Winter at the Zoo photo contest at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo, I returned again today.  I really liked some of the shots I got last week and I am happy with some of these as well.  I've got until the end of the month to photograph some more or decide on the ones I have.  I would love to know your opinion.
Check out the head turning action on this barn owl.
Tyto alba

I just love the red panda.
Ailurus fulgens

A male Indian peafowl, also called
a peacock.
Pavo cristatus


2 comments:

  1. The owl is always hiding when I go. I love the shots! But I still am going with the first post of the other I commented on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally winning this year :) Great work Dustin!

    ReplyDelete